Immigration Services Brisbane
Migration Services - 移民服务
We understand that dealing with immigration officials can be complex, stressful and time consuming; that’s why the migration team at Crouch & Lyndon are ready to help you find the right solution for your migration needs.
We also assist investors and individuals wishing to establish businesses in Australia. Our Migration and Investment team can assist you with applying for the right business/investment visa, including identifying legitimate investment opportunities which meet the federal and state government criteria. This also includes compliance under anti-money laundering and counter-terrorism financing (AML/CTF) legislation.
We can assist you with all visa applications including:
- Spouse Visas
- Sponsored Family visas
- Skilled visas
- Employer sponsored visas
- Business and investment visas
- Visitor visas
- Student/Graduate visas
- Protection/Humanitarian visas
Our migration team also specialise complex and difficult cases including but not limited to:
- DIBP further information request
- DIBP natural justice/show cause letter
- Partner visa sponsor limitation
- Partner visa applicants subject of domestic violence
- Partner visa refusal
- Protection visa refusal
- Overstaying on previous visa types
- Compelling and compassionate grounds to overcome visa limitations
- Section 501 visa cancellation revocation
- Visa refusal/cancellation due to health and character grounds/criminal charges
- Administrative Appeal Tribunal (AAT) reviews for all visa refusals
- Ministerial intervention, having exhausted appeal options
- Judicial reviews process
- Visa refusal on medical grounds
In addition to the above, our migration team are registered MARA migration agents and are bilingual in Mandarin/English. Our staff also speak French, Chinese, Spanish and Serbian. Arabic on request.
We have a Notary Public on site that is able to certify and witness international documents to assist with your application.
Our affordable fixed fee option enables a transparent and efficient service delivery.
*In certain cases, there may be additional costs such as appeals, translation and notary services. This will be discussed with you.
We can assist you with determining the right visa for you. Call us on +61 7 3221 2527