Migration Slider

Crouch & Lyndon Migration Services

Crouch & Lyndon practice in all areas of immigration law. We understand that moving to a new country can be daunting especially when you plan on applying for a visa for relatives to come visit on a temporary visitor visa subclass 600 or join you as a permanent resident on a contributory parent Subclass 143 or 173 visa. We assist with sponsorship applications for aged parents on 864 contributory aged parent and 884 aged parent visa.

The laws concerning migration change often, and it is important that you receive quality guidance to navigate through what can often be a stressful, emotional and time consuming process.

Our migration solicitor is also a registered migration agent and family lawyer that means we can handle complex cases that require Australian Administrative Tribunal (AAT) review. This can include cases where a spouse or parent has been refused on character or health grounds such as a 501 character refusal in the case of criminal charge or an illness.

Our immigration, property/investment and family solicitor is fluent in English and Mandarin.

Have you been refused a visa? Our solicitor practices and has experience in partner visa refusal, overstaying visas, bridging-visas and Ministerial intervention requests.

We have experience in all types of difficult visa applications including AAT appeal representation, Notice of intention to cancel/refuse visa, visa Character concerns, visa Health concerns and humanitarian protection visas.

Are you an investor?

We specialise in business and investment visas including the 188 business innovation and investment visa and 132 business talent visas. Our property and commercial lawyers can help you with conveyancing and commercial and residential purchases and leases.


Do you need legal help?

Give us a call

(07) 3221 2527


Email us at



Visit us at

Level 17, Brisbane Club Tower, 241 Adelaide St Brisbane, QLD 4000

Scroll to Top